Reopening Monday 9th November
We're pleased to confirm that we will be reopening our doors from Monday 9th November and will welcome Welsh residents for overnight stays and dining in our Restaurant.
Welsh Government have announced new guidelines coming into force from Monday, changing the way we operate our restaurant. The following will be in place from 9th November:
- All tables must be pre-booked by calling 01558 823431.
- Contact names and telephone numbers will be required for each guest attending.
- Maximum of 4 guests per table allowed from different households (children under the age of 11 are not included in the maximum numbers)
- Tables of more than 4 are only permitted for those who live in the same single household. When booking, guests will be asked to confirm their address and will be required to provide verified ID on arrival.
- Our team will serve you at your table for the duration of your visit.
- Maximum time allowed per restaurant visit is 2 hours.
- No alcohol will be served after 10pm and all guests will be required to leave the restaurant before 10.20pm.
The above is in addition to our thorough list of safety protocols which can be viewed here, however, we must highlight the most important factors:
- Masks to be worn at all times when indoors (apart from when seated).
- Wash hands thoroughly and make use of the hand sanitizers provided around the hotel and restaurant.
- Maintain a 2m distance from other guests and staff at all times and follow the 1-way system.
- DO NOT attend the hotel and restaurant if you feel unwell. Please call our reception team to re-book.
We thank our guests in advance for their cooperation, understanding and patience in assisting us to provide a safe environment for all. Should you have any questions regarding our safety procedures, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Get in Touch
Our friendly and helpful team are waiting to answer any queries you may have or take your booking.