We're pleased to announce that we have registered for the Eat Out to Help out government scheme to offer a discount to diners at the hotel.
Join us Monday to Wednesday throughout August and benefit from a 50% discount, up to a maximum of £10 per person on food or non-alcoholic drinks (when eating in).
There is no limit to the number of times customers can use the offer during the scheme and is available all day (Monday to Wednesday).
We will automatically take the discount off your bill!
Our indoor restaurant will be opening on Monday 3rd August.
Book your table now, by completing our online form or calling us on 01558 823431
Terms & Conditions
- Applies to dining Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday
- Starts Monday 3rd August. Ends Monday 31st August 2020.
- Available on all food and non-alcoholic drinks
- 50% off up to a maximum of £10pp (including children)
- Guests can dine multiple times throughout August
- Discount will automatically be calculated at the till
- Guests will be unable to split the bill.
- Discount will not be provided on meals already included in accommodation packages (I.e. Bed & Breakfast and Dinner, Bed & Breakfast)
- Discount can only be used on food and/or non-alcoholic drinks purchased for immediate consumption on the premises (i.e. discount not available on takeaway orders)
- No minimum spend is required.
- Where there is more than one diner on a single bill, the cap does not need to be calculated for each individual diner based on their specific orders. Instead, the discount that is applied to the overall bill should be capped at the number of diners multiplied by £10.
Example of discount
Example of applying the discount to a £50 bill
A group of 4 diners have a bill of £50 which includes £8 on alcoholic beverages. There is no service charge. This means that the scheme only applies to £42 of the overall bill.
- Bill before discount £50
- Amount spent on alcohol £8
- Amount that the discount can be applied to £42
- Uncapped discount to customers (50% of 42) £21
- Bill after discount is applied £29
For more information, please visit https://www.gov.uk/guidance/get-a-discount-with-the-eat-out-to-help-out-scheme
Get in Touch
Our friendly and helpful team are waiting to answer any queries you may have or take your booking.