Regulations from 4th December
Following the Welsh Government announcement on Monday 30th November, the following changes will come into effect from Friday 4th December at 6pm:
- No alcohol to be served in the restaurant.
- Non-hotel residents will be asked to leave the restaurant by 6pm.
- Hotel residents will continue to be allowed to dine in the restaurant with the last sitting at 8pm.
- Alcohol and food can be served to guest bedrooms up to 8pm.
We will have a larger range of non-alcoholic wines/beers/lagers to make your experience as enjoyable as possible during the festive period.
And don't forget, we have the following available throughout December:
- Festive Lunch and Dinner available throughout the day.
- FREE cookie kits for all kids dining.
- Christmas Cracker Giveaway for all diners where you can win anything from a cup of coffee up to an overnight stay.
- Black Friday Vouchers are still available to purchase online and via reception with huge savings on accommodation and food. Ideal Christmas gift!
- And as always, guests and diners will receive great food and excellent service!
If you wish to make a booking or discuss any of the above, please call us on 01558 823431
THE PLOUGH RHOSMAEN
Get in Touch
Our friendly and helpful team are waiting to answer any queries you may have or take your booking.