We had food here last night and we were very impressed. Great atmosphere and the staff were brilliant. Food was stunning, especially the lamb dish for the main course.CHop0407 (Tripadvisor)
COVID 19 guidelines were followed to a high standard compared to other places we’ve visited - all tables spaced out, one way walking system, hand sanitiser available and service staff wearing masks.
We’ll definitely be back when we’re in the area in the future.
DINE "CINIAWA" AT THE PLOUGH
The Plough Rhosmaen has an excellent nationwide reputation for it’s commitment to using the best local ingredients, cooked in new and exciting styles and a menu with choices of the old favourites or dishes a little more imaginative, complemented by an extensive wine cellar and a great range of coffees to finish.
Wherever possible we source our produce locally to bring you the very best quality and tastes from the Heart of Wales, from field to plate - season to season! Carmarthenshire and the Brecon Beacons have some spectacular producers of meats, cheese and indeed beverages, which we incorporate into our menus for your enjoyment. We cater for all dietary requirements, so please ask prior to arrival. Mwynhewch eich Bwyd - Enjoy your Meal.
Food Service Times
- Breakfast: Monday to Friday 7am - 10am, Saturday & Sunday 8am - 10am
- Tea, Coffee & Cake: Monday to Sunday 10am - 5:30pm
- Lunch: Monday to Saturday 11.30am - 2.30pm
- Afternoon Tea & Lounge Menu: Monday to Sunday 3pm - 5.30pm
- Afternoon Tea Takeaway: Wednesday & Saturday 3pm - 5.30pm
- Sunday Lunch: Sundays Only 12pm - 2.30pm
- Sunday Lunch Takeaway: Sundays Only 12pm - 2.30pm
- Dinner: Monday to Sunday 5:30pm - 8.30pm
- Dinner Takeaway: Wednesday, Friday & Saturday 5:30pm - 8.30pm
- Drinks: Monday to Sunday 10am to 9pm
To book a table or takeaway, please call us on 01558 823431.
THE PLOUGH RHOSMAEN
Get in Touch
Our friendly and helpful team are waiting to answer any queries you may have or take your booking.